Saturday, May 3, 2014

This Journal Belongs to Diamond Spier (Her Trip to Indiana) part 1

                  This Journal Belongs to

                 Diamond   Spier       

                   (Her Trip to Indiana)

                   First Entree

                                                                                    14 days 'til trip not counting today

                                                                                       Monday,June 4th, 2012

  Hi! My name is Diamond Spier! I live in Illinois. My family and I are going to Indiana from Monday, June 18th to Sunday, June 24th, 2012. But before the trip, I want to tell you about my family and me.

  The oldest person in my family is my dad. He is 35 years old. He is a boy. Dad is very sporty. Whenever he sees someone playing a sport, he goes and joins them, even if they are 1 and 2 years old. Dad is also very smart, if a kid needs help with math homework he tells them the answers one minute each one, not even caring that he gives them the answers and not tips to help them. My dad likes to play sports, no matter what sport it is. He also loves to read. He will read all day long if you tell him he doesn't have to go to work. For the trip he will have to bring his glasses.

  The next person in my family is my mom. She is 33 years old. She is a girl. Mom is very sporty. If Dad goes outside to play with kids, she will put Mary-Anne or me in charge and go out to play with them to. She is also very crafty. She has made 10 scrapbooks for each person in our family. She also cares for other people. She will help you if you get one tiny bit hurt.Mom loves sports, any kind of sport. She also loves arts& crafts. As I mentioned earlier she made 10 scrapbooks for each person in our family. She will need to bring her contacts with on the trip.

                                         

  

No comments:

Post a Comment